Hello family! Have I told you lately how much I LOVE You! To show you how a blog works, let me begin with Uncle Bobby's family and then later, I will blog about my family.My Aunt Audrey (pictured left)- she was my life-saver one night. I love her so much for all she has done for me. I always enjoyed visiting her when I was growing up. Her house has many memories of love, laughter, and good food. My family has continued her 'Christmas Eve' traditions.
My oldest cousin - Lynn (pictured left above - on right). (oops - guess you are not suppose to say oldest) She is such a wonderful friend. We had so many good times together playing when we were little. We use to call spaghetti 'worms' and would tell the little guys we had to go eat worms. They all thought it was cool. When I visited her house in Hazelwood (I think) she would tell me about this old house where the witch lived. I was always scared to go past that house at night. Later, when we grew up, we shared several dating experiences on double dates. She married a great guy (Gary) and they live in PA.
Next there is Arlene (not pictured). She eloped and ran away with Stanley. It's kind of funny that they ran away to Florida. I wish they had stayed so we could be with them now. When we lived in Pittsburgh,
Stan and Arlene became our closest friends. Our kids would play together and we shared many enjoyable nights playing games.
Stan and Arlene became our closest friends. Our kids would play together and we shared many enjoyable nights playing games. Laura (pictured left) was always good friends with my little brother Michael. They have always shared a special friendship. I have always loved her sense of strength. She is a special person.
Ray (not pictured) and I shared many great experiences camping out, playing ball at the campouts, and I have many memories of spending time with him and my Uncle Bobby.
Finally, there is Lisa (pictured left) and her husband Tim. Lisa is the baby of this family. I am so impressed by her calm, quiet spirit, that radiates a pure love for her family. I love Lisa!So the Trunk has branched out - do you get the idea? Come blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment